Senior Property Manager
Salary Package $70,000+
We are very pleased to extend the opportunity to be a part of a highly effective professional, rewarding, accommodating and welcoming environment that only a smaller family business can offer. Our team of valued long-term achievers are respectful, motivated and performing which all makes for a superb working environment where you will be appreciated and we all grow together.
While we ideally offer a Full-time position, we are very aware of family needs and right timing so we would also consider a returning to the work force candidate that needs to transition back into fulltime work over time and prioritise that family first position. Our culture is based on a working together principle that considers everyone’s individual needs which promotes efficiency and personal development because that is fundamental to our values and goals.
Integrity, Teamwork, Fairness, Equality, Passion, Personal Growth
The successful applicant will manage their own portfolio of residential properties knowing there is backup and support in both resources and systems to perform the services and tasks required.
The successful applicant should meet the following criteria:
- At least 3 years’ experience as a
- Preferable knowledge in using Console Cloud is an advantage but not essential
- Strong organisation and articulation skills and an ability to establish rapport with people
- Exceptional attention to detail, enthusiastic and optimistic
- Well-developed computer skills in essential platforms for everyday function
- Someone that takes the initiative and enjoys working in a positive and cohesive team
- A current Queensland Real Estate Certificate of Registration and a current driver’s licence
- Extra bonus offered for growing and maintaining current rent-roll
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Portfolio Management
- Liaising with Landlords, Tenants and service Contractors.
- Advertising and Leasing properties
- Ongoing Inspections as well as attending to repairs and maintenance
- Vacate property inspections and Bond finalisations
- Any arrears control and vigilance
- Prepare and attend QCAT hearings
- Ongoing training and support implementations
Please email your resume and cover using the form below.
All applications are treated as confidential and private with respect your current position.